Smartcool Site inspection forms
If you are interested in receiving an indicative proposal from Smartcool Systems Australia please click the appropriate link below and fill in all the required fields.
Information provided in the proposal:
- Anticipated energy savings achievable (kWh)
- Anticipated ROI / or a cash positive outcome if an appropriate financial package is negotiated
- Anticipated average annual $$$$ saved
- Anticipated average annual Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction
- Anticipated Peak Demand Savings projections (if applicable)
To proceed to a site inspection please select from the appropriate form below, there are 2 forms:
- Smartcool DX Plant Inspection Form, this form is to be filled in for every DX refrigeration &/or Air Conditioning system you required optimised, the systems commonly scoped in this form are, AC such as: , Split Ducted, Package Units, Large High Wall Units, Cold Rooms, Freezers, Heat Pump Units, and any other DX (Direct expansion) systems, this includes Inverter and VRV systems
DX Plant Inspection Form
- Smartcool Chiller Inspection Form, this form is to be completed for every Chiller plant you require a proposal for, all chillers are applicable for example, Screw, Reciprocating, Centrifugal, Turbo Core and others.
Chiller Plant Inspection Form
Please note it is imperative that we also receive a copy of the assessed sites current electricity account this will assist with accurate projections for ROI, Energy Saved and reductions in Peak Demand, copies of electricity accounts can be emailed to email@example.com with the site name in the subject line.
The proposal produced from the information supplied is an estimate only and will not be classed as an official quotation, the proposal will be an indication only (Pending a Smartcool site assessment) of the outcomes anticipated by Smartcool relative to the information provided,